Monday, April 25, 2011

Performance Art


Final Performance art. For this project I chose to make a suit of glow sticks and walk around ybor city. I interacted and danced with people I did not know and made a definite impression on those who saw me. I was embarrassed at first, but after a while I ran with my idea and had fun with it. Overall I think this was a cool project. This was my first time audio editing songs to create a mixed version. I chose songs from DeadMau5 and Pitbull to create the remix. This was the most difficult part of the operation, I spent a lot of time mixing and choosing different songs to use. Overall I am happy with the result of the song, even though it is choppy, I enjoyed the effect I created to the video. I wore rave gloves for my tie to technology. People really enjoyed seeing me light up, including the drag queen who told me to come back next Thursday when it was 18+ in the bar. This was a learning experience at its best.

1 comment:

  1. very cool. i wish you started break dancing with those things on though. would have been WIIIILD

    ReplyDelete