Friday, May 6, 2011

Phase 4

After about 4 weeks of riding my longboard around with my face on it,
I think this has seen its last days.
Honestly it's going to be sad to see this project leave but I think its time.
I'm surprised that so many photos managed to stay onto my board even to this day. I ride Sheila every day, so I guess this tells me my rubber cement was doing its job for this project! Right now the board looks even more destroyed since the last time I took photos. The paper is no longer hard, it has become a soft material that is doing wonders for my grip tape [not]
The only super frusterating thing about this project-
when the trucks area started to come apart the faces on the bottom would drag on the ground as I rode- probably not the best for my wheels





the coolest part of the final phase of this project- in the center my face which was behind the seran wrap the entire time is now gone only leaving ripped plastic. I think this is a metaphor for me jumping out of my skin ;) finally I am no longer trapped- or so it seems.
thank GOD classes are over

No comments:

Post a Comment